DWM Property Management provides an easy and convenient option for tenants to report maintenance issues. Use the link below to log on to your resident portal:
How to Request Maintenance
Please note the following procedure for requesting all maintenance/repair requests related to your unit/building:
1. Log on to your resident portal account. You should have received an email with log-in information when you signed your lease. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-622-5822 if you need us to resend you the log-in details.
2. From the home screen in the Messages tab, click Contact Us.
3. In the Subject space, enter your property address with a brief description of the issue.
4. Use the Message space to write a description of the problem including the location within your unit or building. Whenever possible, attach photos. If it is an appliance issue, please either include a picture of the model type or number, or provide us with detail about the type of appliance, and the make and model.
5. Click Save Message. We get back to you as soon as possible.
For emergencies outside of normal business hours please call us at 781-326-8078 and provide the operator with your location, a brief description of the issue and your contact information.